Sunday, July 28, 2013

Trying new things

With tomorrow being the start of a new week, I have decided to try something new to help whip me back into shape! A friend of mine back home has been sharing her results of the weight watcher program with me, and I must say, I'm impressed! She was able to lose 9 pounds and an overall 6 inches in just 12 days. If those aren't some awesome results, I don't know what are! It's easy really. She doesn't subscribe to the program or anything like that, she just tracks the food she eats based on the weight watcher 'points.' She shared some links with me and after looking over them, I've decided it can't hurt to try. So I will be starting that tomorrow in conjunction with my weight training program. Also, an update on my leg.... it's still not feeling the greatest, so I will be making another doctor's appointment this week to see what's going on. Hopefully it's nothing too serious that would hinder me from getting in the gym like the last time. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully the leg starts feelings better. I know a lot of friends and family members that have had success with WW. They said once their point system is in your head, it's hard to forget!

    ReplyDelete